- DESS psychologie clinique et psychopathologie, France
- DEA psychologie clinique et psychopathologie, France
- Certified family and couples therapist, CECCOF, France
- Advanced training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT), ICEEFT, Canada
- Advanced training in Emotion Focused individual therapy
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- I work with individuals of all ages, as well as couples, families, and parent-child duos for short or longer-term therapies.
- My approach is integrative, although primarily based on systemic, relational (the systemic approach in individual therapy) and emotion-focused perspectives. I use Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) with individuals, couples and families. Ethnopsychiatry, a branch of clinical psychology that allows an in-depth exploration of how culture molds individual psychology, psychopathology, relationships and family dynamics also strongly influences my work. I often use techniques such as mindfulness and relaxation in individual therapy. My way of working is pragmatic and results-oriented.
- My specialties include couples therapy, cultural adaptation and multicultural issues, stress, trauma, depression, anxiety, eating disorders.
- I provide individual and group supervision for therapists
Third Party Payments Accepted:
Certain private and university policies reimburse sessions. French sécurité sociale partially reimburses sessions for persons facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
Office is five-minute walk from Le Vésinet-Le Pecq RER station (A line). Abundant free parking in the area if coming by car.