- BSc (Hons) Psychology, London
- MA in Existential Psychology
- Chartered (doctorate level) Counselling Psychologist (C.Psychol) British Psychological Society
- Associate Fellow (AFBPsS) British Psychological Society
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
Bi-lingual (English/French) Chartered Counselling Psychologist and Coaching Psychologist in private practice. Working with adults and couples in both time limited (6-12 sessions) and longer term therapies.
My approach to therapy is primarily based in Existential Psychology and Psychotherapy, which focuses on the client’s everyday experience and own way of making sense of the world. I work with persons suffering from such issues as childhood sexual/emotional abuse, relationship difficulties, major trauma and loss as well as anxiety, depression, eating disorders, obsessions, substance abuse and post traumatic stress disorder. I offer an active collaborative relationship which can both facilitate the exploration of the underlying issues and empower clients to embrace change.
As an expat myself, I also have experience of working with those persons suffering displacement issues related to expatriation. Feelings related to a lack of well being or a desire for greater self knowledge are also valid reasons for seeking psychotherapy and counseling.
Third Party Payments Accepted
Private insurance and companies reimburse sessions, as well as universities.
- Chartered Member of the Division of Counselling Psychology (DcOP) British Psychological Society
- Chartered Member of the Special Division of Coaching Psychologists
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS)
- Registered with the Health Professions Council UK (HPC) and Registered Member of the BPS (British Psychological Society) as Chartered Psychologist