CITY : Paris
POSTAL CODE : 75008
METRO STATION :
PHONE : 06 70 00 48 28
EMAIL : Rachel@paristherapy.fr
WEBSITE : paristherapy.fr
CATEGORIES - Sexuality
- LMSW, Licensed Master of Social Work, U.S.A
- Ed, Human Sexuality, U.S.A
- PhD Candidate in Human Sexuality, U.S.A
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- Individual and couples therapy in a creative, supportive and non-judgmental setting. My clients are the experts in their own lives, I act as a knowledgeable guide.
- Drawing from a base of psychodynamics, I incorporate aspects EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy), attachment theory and affective neuroscience.
- I am a clinical sexologist, with additional training in the complex realm of human sexuality.
- Specialties: Post-partum concerns (depression, sexual issues, life transition difficulties), grief/loss, anxiety/depression, gender and sexual orientation exploration/concerns, affairs, orgasm/erection difficulties, desire discrepancies in couples, non-traditional relationships (BDSM, kink, polyamory), sexual issues related to menopause/medication, pain during sex
Metro: Alma Marceau or Franklin D. Roosevelt