CITY : PARIS
POSTAL CODE : 75004
METRO STATION : Cité, Hotel de Ville, Chatelet (Line 7), St. Michel (RER B & C)
PHONE : +01.43.54.79.25
EMAIL : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEBSITE : www.domesticviolencehelpparis.com
CATEGORIES - Adult individuals, Couple Therapy, Domestic Violence
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, U.S.A.
- D.E.S.S. Psychologie Clinique, France
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- Individual, family and especially couple therapy combining a pragmatic, systems-oriented approach with psychodynamic underpinnings.
- Relationship work is done even with only one partner present. Special attention is paid to communication styles, family of origin issues, conflict resolution, and intercultural factors when present. Sharing of research findings and helpful outside resources are part of the work.
- Anxiety and depression are handled through traditional “talk therapy” or by using special techniques such as energy psychology approaches (EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique, or EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprogramming) to reduce emotions such as anger, fear and pain due to past distressing events. Understanding and removal of undesirable behavioral symptoms and problematic relationship issues can be addressed using a new approach known as Coherence Therapy.
- Detection and treatment of domestic violence is a further speciality. To join my ongoing Support Group for women in abusive relationships. contact: DVwomensgroupparis@gmail.com
- Basic German
Third Party Payments Accepted:
Certain international organization, company or university plans reimburse my sessions.