- Ph.D. Clinical Psychology, San Francisco, USA
- Psychoanalyst (Training completed in Paris/France and San Francisco-Berkeley/USA)
- Licence ès Lettres, Sorbonne, Paris/France
Member, Fondation Européenne de la Psychanalyse
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- 20+ yrs experience practicing psychotherapy and psychoanalysis with adults and couples both in private practice and hospital settings. Work with a wide range of psychological and psychiatric problems, trauma- and abuse-related issues, relationship and acculturation difficulties.
- Approach is psychodynamic, with consideration of cross-cultural issues. Short- and long-term psychotherapy; psychoanalysis.
- Longstanding NGO work with victims of political violence and war, trauma, cross-cultural dynamics; consultancy and training for international organizations.
Third Party Payments Accepted:
Currently licensed in the state of CA/USA. American Health Insurances.