- Ph.D. East-West Psychology, USA
- M.A. Integral Counseling Psychology, USA
BS Civil Engineering, Lebanon
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- I provide Psychodynamic
Psychotherapy to address the challenges that life presents
all of us. I specialize in working with individuals and couples.
- Individual Psychotherapy for adults experiencing depression,
anxiety, grief or loss, difficulty in personal or professional
relationships, and life transitions of all kinds.
- Couples Counseling for spouses or partners experiencing communication
frustrations, unmatched wants and needs, a lack of closeness or
intimacy, and relationship transitions.
- When appropriate, I draw from other orientations as well, including
cognitive behavioral therapy, family systems, play and art therapy,
and transpersonally-oriented therapy for clients looking to integrate