- Masters in Psychotherapy and Clinical Social Work (Smith College
School for Social Work, Northampton, MA)
- MA in International Affairs (American University, Washington,
- Certified practioner of Ericksonian Hypnosis (New York Training
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- I am a Franco-American psychotherapist, bicultural and bilingual,
trained in the United-States. I work with children (play therapy),
adolescents and adults and practice an integrative psychotherapy.
I adapt creatively my practice to the person's needs. People come
to see me with a wide range of issues, like identity questioning,
life transition, work relations, culture shock, re-entry adjustment,
- My training as a clinical social worker, my personal and professional
experience, lead me to use a person-in-the-environment approach.
This approach looks at the many influences that can impact positively
or negatively the person seeking therapy (here-and-now, psychodynamic,
social, environmental, familial, cultural, historical, etc.)
contact form is private, forwarding directly to Sophie Marzinand
will be viewed by no one else. Email addresses are for confidential
therapist/client correspondence only and will not be made public
or shared with any mailing lists.
All fields are required: