- M.A. Clinical Psychology, U.S.A.
- D.E.S.S. Psychologie Clinique, France
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- Individual, family and especially couple therapy combining a pragmatic, systems-oriented approach with psychodynamic underpinnings.
- Relationship work can be done even with only one partner present. Special attention is paid to communication styles, family of origin issues, conflict resolution, and intercultural factors when present. Sharing of research findings and helpful outside resources are part of the work.
- Anxiety and depression can be handled through traditional "talk therapy" or by using special techniques such as energy psychology approaches (EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique, or EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprogramming) to reduce emotions such as anger, fear and pain due to past distressful events.
- Run an ongoing Support Group for women in abusive relationships. contact: DVwomensgroupparis@gmail.com
Third Party Payments Accepted:
Certain company or university plans reimburse my sessions.