- DESS psychologie clinique et psychopathologie,
- DEA psychologie clinique et psychopathologie,
- Training in systemic family and couples therapy, CECCOF,
Therapeutic Skills and Areas of Specialization
- I work with individuals of all ages, as well as couples, families,
and parent-child duos for short or longer-term therapies.
- My approach is integrative, although primarily based on systemic
and psychodynamic perspectives. Ethnopsychiatry,
a branch of clinical psychology that allows an in-depth exploration
of how culture molds individual psychology, psychopathology, relationships
and family dynamics also strongly influences my work. My way of
working is pragmatic and results-oriented.
- My specialities include cultural adaptation and multicultural
issues, trauma from sexual and physical abuse, adoption, issues
related to life-limiting illness or handicap, and bereavement.
I also work with people undergoing gastrointestinal surgery for
Third Party Payments Accepted:
Certain private and university policies reimburse sessions. French
sécurité sociale partially reimburses sessions for
persons facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
Office is five-minute walk from Le Vésinet-Le Pecq RER station
(A line). Abundant free parking in the area if coming by car.